Pic - K150 ICSP Programmer (HCDVBD0002)

Microchip PIC development boards and accessories
andyqx

Re: Pic - K150 ICSP Programmer (HCDVBD0002)

Post by andyqx » Wed May 08, 2024 5:18 pm

I have new hardware with exactly the same problem. The only thing I can see which I don't have is the option to delete the driver, all I can do is to uninstall it from the menu presented when I right-click on the entry under the Device Manager USB serial bus controllers.
I have looked through the list of drivers in the System32 folder and none of them have an installation date of the day I tried to install the correct driver. I believe this is due to the message saying I have to delete the previous version before it can proceed, which as I have said there is no option for. I've tried this on 3 PCs altogether, two win 7 and one win 10, with all the same result.
What am I missing.

Many thanks,

Andy.

andrew
Site Admin

Re: Pic - K150 ICSP Programmer (HCDVBD0002)

Post by andrew » Thu May 09, 2024 3:50 pm

I have new hardware with exactly the same problem.
If neither programmers were purchased from us then I’m afraid I can’t give any advice on installing the version of driver/software we supply as it may not be suitable for your programmer(s). The best advice I can give is to contact the seller who you purchased the programmers from and ask them for the correct driver and instructions on how to install it.
Comments made by this poster do not necessarily reflect the views of Hobby Components Ltd.

Return to “Microchip”