Data Sheets Circuit Drawings

Forum for posting topics and questions about anything.
steve001

Data Sheets Circuit Drawings

Post by steve001 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:46 pm

Hello,

I have been using Hobby Components Modules and breakout Boards for a while as they are very handy.

Would it be possible for there to be a section where data sheets / circuit diagrams are available rather than asking for them each time?

As a PIC user it makes programming the modules easier when you have a circuit of what is happening

Steve

andrew
Site Admin

Re: Data Sheets Circuit Drawings

Post by andrew » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:56 am

Hi Steve,

We tend to put whatever files we have in the first post of the products forum thread. I’m sure you’re already aware of this but the easiest way to find the appropriate thread for each product is by putting the products SKU (product SKUs are usually in the format HCXXXXXXXX) in the search box found in the top right hand corner of the website.

If the datasheet/schematic isn't in the first post this is usually because there wasn't one available at the time of creating the thread. Note that also with regards to schamics, that not all products are open source so some manufacturers may not wish to make the schematic available. However that said, if you don't find the required information in the first post you can always make a request like you have recently done by posting in the products thread. We'll then try to obtain the information by contacting the supplier or manufacturer.
Comments made by this poster do not necessarily reflect the views of Hobby Components Ltd.

steve001

Post by steve001 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:31 am

Hi Andrew

Thank you for your reply, just as a quick side note
The posts i posted i clicked the Notify me when a reply is posted box

i haven't as yet received an email notification that a reply had been posted to any posts ? is there an error ?

Regards

Steve

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:26 pm

test post

andrew
Site Admin

Post by andrew » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:34 pm

i haven't as yet received an email notification that a reply had been posted to any posts ? is there an error ?
I've just checked it and it did work fine for me. It did go in my spam folder though so maybe that's what happened to it?
Comments made by this poster do not necessarily reflect the views of Hobby Components Ltd.

steve001

Post by steve001 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:52 pm

Hi Andrew

They didnt go into my spam folder,not sure whats happening

Steve

andrew
Site Admin

Post by andrew » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:47 pm

I'm afraid I'm currently at a loss as to what the issue could be then :? . The only other thing I can suggest is to confirm you're actually subscribed to the thread - see attached image:

Manage subscriptions.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

steve001

Post by steve001 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:03 pm

Hi Andrew

I received an email for your reply - so somthing working :D

Steve

andrew
Site Admin

Post by andrew » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:59 pm

Weird. Well I'll assume it's working for now and if you do have any further issues let me know and I'll have a look through the logs to see if I can find anything there.

Return to “General Discussion”