Page 1 of 1

What 4 pin connector is this?

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:57 am
by TheJay
JST-XHP JST Connector Kit with 2.54mm Female Pin Header

The one side looks the same but the other has pins to connect to a PCB. I need ones that enables a crimped cable to be inserted on the male and female parts.


Can anyone please tell me what this is called? I've spent ages searching and everything I have looked at has those pins, even though clearly from the photo it is possible to get these types of connectors.