HT1621 / HCMODU0136 case to 3D print

Done something cool with one of our products? Got some helpful advice or a handy tutorial? Promote it here by posting or linking to your blog and tell the world.
Forum rules
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES

Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.

We reserve the right to delete any post linking to external websites which are deemed to either have no relevance to this forum, or where we believe the post was made for the intention of providing a financial benefit to the poster.
Gazz292

HT1621 / HCMODU0136 case to 3D print

Post by Gazz292 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:59 pm

Not sure if this is the right forum for this, but i designed a 3D printable case for the 7 segment LCD modules.
HT1621 Standard Case With Foot.jpg
Please forgive the rough print, this was done at .30mm layer height as a prototype, and it's also one i made to show only 5 of the characters, as that's all i was using for that display.. the 3D print file has a window that shows all 7 plus the battery bar graph.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4742292

There's a version with and without the mounting foot,
Standard HT1621 case no foot.jpg

I also made a small version of the case that's more symmetrical, BUT this one needs the header pins de-soldering/cutting and a 6 core wire soldered to it, so that's not for everyone,
HT1621 small case with stand.jpg
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4742570

4 M3 x 16 bolts hold it all together, threads formed in the print.

And a case i made for my self:
Omsi Thermometer Prop.jpg
This one is a copy of a thermometer found in bus driving simulator that i am replicating the real cab of.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

andrew
Site Admin

Re: HT1621 / HCMODU0136 case to 3D print

Post by andrew » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:54 am

They look great. I've added a link to the bottom of the first post in the actual product thread as it's more likely to be seen there:

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=2966&p=7756#p7756
Comments made by this poster do not necessarily reflect the views of Hobby Components Ltd.

Return to “Community Projects”