L298N Stepper Motor Driver Controller Board (HCARDU0013)
- Uses ST' L298N chip, can directly drive two 3-30V DC motor, and provide a 5V output interface, power for 5V single-chip circuitry, support 3.3VMCU control
- Can easily control the DC motor speed and direction, can also control a 2-phase stepper motor
- Driver: L298N Dual H Bridge DC Motor Driver IC
- Driven part of the terminal supply voltage: VMS 5~35V
- Driven part of the peak current Io: 2A per bridge
- The logical part of the terminal supply voltage: 4.5~7V
- The logical part of the operating current range: 0 ~ 36mA
- Control signal input voltage range: 4.5~5.5V (high) / 0V (low)
- Maximum power consumption: 20W
This controller board can be purchased here.
WARNING: IMPROPER USE OF THIS MOTOR DRIVE MODULE CAN RESULT IN DAMAGE TO BOTH THE MODULE AND ANY ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT CONNECTED TO IT.
Please check that you have connected this motor drive module correctly before applying power to it. Incorrect connections to this module can result in permanent damage to both module and connected electronic equipment. In particular, please pay special attention to connection to the external motor power supply (VMS), as connecting it to the wrong terminal can result in the motor power supply being applied to a connected controller.
Please also be aware that the 5V terminal is for reference only and should not be used for powering other devices. Using the modules 5V output in this way can cause damage to the on-board 5V regulator, which can also result in damage to other connected components.