Elec Freaks 3.2" Colour TFT touch screen panel (HCARDU0097)

LCD, TFT, OLED, LED modules
andrew
Site Admin

Re: Elec Freaks 3.2" Colour TFT touch screen panel (HCARDU00

Post by andrew » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:13 pm

Would you guys consider stocking these? It would be nice to not have to wait months for a display. Also will you have the 3.5" display in stock any time soon?
I'm afraid we had to discontinue the MCUFriend products due to certain issues. We are however always on the lookout for alternative TFT screens.
Comments made by this poster do not necessarily reflect the views of Hobby Components Ltd.

andrew
Site Admin

Post by andrew » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:13 pm

Would you guys consider stocking these? It would be nice to not have to wait months for a display. Also will you have the 3.5" display in stock any time soon?
I'm afraid we had to discontinue the MCUFriend products due to certain issues. We are however always on the lookout for alternative TFT screens.
Comments made by this poster do not necessarily reflect the views of Hobby Components Ltd.

ssmith

Post by ssmith » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:30 pm

Quick update - the display is not bricked as i feared. Some combination of the new mega/adapter board i picked up from you guys fixed the problem i was having. Brightness/contrast is not improved however. Any update on when the 3.5" display will be available again?

andrew
Site Admin

Post by andrew » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:40 am

the display is not bricked as i feared. Some combination of the new mega/adapter board i picked up from you guys fixed the problem i was having.

Happy to hear it. That would suggest the problem was with your previous adapter.

Any update on when the 3.5" display will be available again?
The 3.5" MCUFried screen has been discontinued. I'm afraid we don't intend to stock any MCUFriend products (including existing ones) in the near future. I've added a discontinued note to the product page and the forum post.

mike.bayliffe

Re: Elec Freaks 3.2" Colour TFT touch screen panel (HCARDU0097)

Post by mike.bayliffe » Sat May 02, 2020 3:54 pm

I bought this product and a Mega R3 a couple of months ago and need an adapter shield to get them to work together...I'm not able to build an adapter shield myself. The adapter shiled has been out of stock for months so can anyone point me to a source where I might get a reliable adapter shield for this display...?? MB

Return to “Display”