OPEN SMART UNO R3 Compatible Development Board (HCDVBD0049)

admin
Site Admin

OPEN SMART UNO R3 Compatible Development Board (HCDVBD0049)

Post by admin » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:00 pm

The Open Smart One R3 is an Arduino Uno (R3) compatible development board. It uses the same ATMega328p microcontroller running at 16MHz and includes the standard R3 headers making it compatible with most Arduino shields.

Additional to the standard R3 headers, this development board also includes dedicated headers for SPI, I2C (pinout compatible with mLink modules), a general purpose DIO header and a 16 pin header intended for use with various types of display modules.

Note: Due to its additional 16 pin header the development board is slightly longer than an Arduino Uno R3. Although its mounting holes are in the standard position, due to its additional length it may not be compatible with some Uno cases.

Features:
- Compatible with Arduino Uno R3
- Uses Uno R3 bootloader
- Multi-colour female headers for easier identification.
- Uses through hole mount type B USB connector for ruggedness and long service life.
- Onboard 500mA resettable fuse to protect power supply from the USB port.
- Female headers for I2C / SPI / TFT LCD interface making it more convenient to connect it to peripheral modules without additional IO expansion shield.
- I2C female header: Convenient connection to DS1307 RTC / LM75A temperature sensor / I2C 1602 LCD, Hobby Components mLink modules.
- GPIO(D2 and D3) female header: Convenient connection to Serial MP3 Player / Serial Bluetooth-compatible module
- SPI female header: Convenient connection to MicroSD card Adapter module.
- TFT LCD female header: Convenient connection to OPEN-SMART TFT LCD breakout module(2.0”, 2.2”, 2.8”, 3.0”, 3.5”)
- Upload sketches via supplied type A male to type B USB cable.
- Onboard 3.3V voltage regulator circuit
- Great Arduino starter board.
- On-board ‘blink’ test indicator LED connected to pin 13.
- USB interface driver chip: CH340, compatible with win7, win8, 10, 11 etc, linux, MAC OS.
- Microcontroller: ATMEGA328P or ATMEGA328PB.
- Working current: 500mA (Max).
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Flash Memory: 32 KB of which 2 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2KB
- EEPROM: 1KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz

mLink Example:

Schematic:
OPEN-SMART UNO R3 Air Schematic_HCDVBD0049.pdf

Disclaimer: Libraries, example code, and diagrams are provided as an additional free service by Hobby Components and are not sold as part of this product. We do not provide any guarantees or warranties as to their accuracy or fitness for purpose.

Descriptions and diagrams on this page are copyright Hobby Components Ltd and may not be reproduced without permission.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Arduino Development Boards”