Arduino Uno R3 (HCARDU0003) Quick Start Guide

Hobby Components Arduino compatible development boards
admin
Site Admin

Arduino Uno R3 (HCARDU0003) Quick Start Guide

Post by admin » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:36 pm

To help our customers that have purchased one of our Arduino Uno R3 development boards, and are developing for Arduino for the first time, we have specially created a quick start guide to get you up and running. The guide is in PDF format and so you will need some form of PDF reader to view it, such as Adobe Acrobat reader or Foxit reader. Both can be downloaded for free. To see the attached PDF you must currently be logged in.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nasir600

Re: Arduino Uno R3 (HCARDU0003) Quick Start Guide

Post by nasir600 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:33 am

Thanks for the quick start guide. Helped me save time on a project for my cricket club.

thank you very much.

Jimllfixit

Re: Arduino Uno R3 (HCARDU0003) Quick Start Guide

Post by Jimllfixit » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:44 pm

Hi.

I'm new to the Forum and have tried to find out from it why the LED Pin 13 on my fresh-out-of-the-box Arduino UNO is stuck high, with the LED "L" illuminated all the time.

The Arduino circuit diagram says that the LED "L" and pin 13 are driven by U5B pin 7 which is an LMV358 rail-rail op-amp.
I can get the LED to extinguish when it is supposed to be "OFF" by connecting greater than 100K from pin 13 to GND but do not feel this should be necessary.

I have a feeling that the board arrived with this LED already blinking i.e. with the micro already programmed. Could there be some code that hasn't been over-written that causes this?

- Jim

PS It looks as if you can't use pin 13 as a digital input although the Arduino Guide claims 14 digital I/O pins.

PPS I think my problem is sorted: I forgot to use pinMode to set the digital pins up as outputs. Even so, they do attempt to output a small amount of current when programmed. A high-impedance scope probe doesn't realise that the output voltages are not valid. Maybe I'll remove this post!

Return to “Development boards”