argos click and collect

Forum for posting topics and questions about anything.
colubridae

argos click and collect

Post by colubridae » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:19 pm

Hi Hobby Comps.

I recently purchased a LCD from you and was very pleased with the result.

I purchased it via ebay with click and collect from a handy nearby argos. This meant zero postage and handy self collection.

I can't find this click-and-collect-from-argos option on your own website. Is it available?

Thanks in anticipation.

andrew
Site Admin

Re: argos click and collect

Post by andrew » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:28 am

I'm afraid we don't have that option. That's something that was set up between eBay and Argos so we can only offer it via our eBay shop.

Something that's worth keeping in mind though is depending on the number and type(s) of items ordered, where ever possible we try to pack items in letter box friendly packaging. So for instance if you were to order another LCD or something else that's flat like Arduino Mega etc, they would be packed in a box that would fit though your letter box.
Comments made by this poster do not necessarily reflect the views of Hobby Components Ltd.

Twitir1939

Post by Twitir1939 » Mon May 08, 2017 12:39 pm

can we buy in amazon

andrew
Site Admin

Post by andrew » Mon May 08, 2017 4:34 pm

Yes we do offer most of our products for purchase via Amazon. In fact we also ship a large range of our stock to Amazon warehouses which then gets directly shipped to you by Amazon themselves (FBA). So if you have an Amazon prime account you can also take advantage or free next day shipping for any of our products available via the Amazon prime service. Here is our Amazon storefront:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?merchant=A2RXZ7AVVSC60B
Comments made by this poster do not necessarily reflect the views of Hobby Components Ltd.

Return to “General Discussion”