Elec Freaks Shield for Mega (HCARDU0098)

How can we improve our service? Is there anything you would like us to stock? Any questions? Please let us know here.
mike.bayliffe

Elec Freaks Shield for Mega (HCARDU0098)

Post by mike.bayliffe » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:47 am

I bought the HCARDU0097 Elec Freaks 3.2" LCD display months ago and am still waiting news of the shield availability. It's been out of stock ever since I bought the display ! Any news of when this shield or an alternative might be available please...?

andrew
Site Admin

Re: Elec Freaks Shield for Mega (HCARDU0098)

Post by andrew » Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:24 am

Unfortunately we're having trouble obtaining new stock of both the screens and the adaptor shields. I've just done a through search of our stock in the off-chance there may be a rouge one hiding somewhere but with no luck. As a last ditch attempt we've contacted the supplier to see if they have any yet. I'll let you know one way or another when they get back to us.
Comments made by this poster do not necessarily reflect the views of Hobby Components Ltd.

andrew
Site Admin

Post by andrew » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:43 am

Good news! We've managed to source 3 of these shields. These are expected to be in stock either end of this week or early next week. Note that this item has now been discontinued so once these shield sell we won't be stocking them in future.
Comments made by this poster do not necessarily reflect the views of Hobby Components Ltd.

mike.bayliffe

Post by mike.bayliffe » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:23 am

Thanks for your help ...have now received the HCARDU0098 shield and hope to test this out in a project shortly. Mike Bayliffe :D

Kifoj

Post by Kifoj » Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:19 pm

I ordered a lot of tools from HobbyComponents and had no issues with anything. I like the fact that if you order in the first part of the day you will get a same day dispatch. I will be staying in our family holiday property in Greece https://tranio.com/greece/ this August, I hope there will be no problem to deliver packages there.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:44 pm

We are still shipping to Greece but because of the current Covid-19 situation we are seeing random delays in shipping worldwide so it may take a little longer than normal to get there.

You can always check our Covid-19 page before ordering for any new developments regarding shipping:

https://hobbycomponents.com/content/10- ... very-times

Return to “HobbyComponents.com shop”