Lack of support

How can we improve our service? Is there anything you would like us to stock? Any questions? Please let us know here.
Geofffn

Lack of support

Post by Geofffn » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:29 pm

One of the reasons I bought from you was your assertion on your Ebay pages that once a purchase had been made, datasheets etc would be available on line. I bought (amongst other bits) a Nokia 5110 display and an Arduino Pro Mini. The links to both items' data - the PDF files are dead (File IDs 87 and 91). Posting this is the only way I can find of (out of office hours) getting a message to you. All attempts to use your online Customer Service links refuse to recognise my order details.
I will be able, I am sure, to find the data I need off [removed by admin] or [removed by admin] websites, but afraid you've only made me appreciate them more.
Geoffrey Nunn
Ebay purchase
Your ref (not recognised by Customer Support) 31219

andrew
Site Admin

Re: Lack of support

Post by andrew » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:58 am

One of the reasons I bought from you was your assertion on your Ebay pages that once a purchase had been made, datasheets etc would be available on line. I bought (amongst other bits) a Nokia 5110 display and an Arduino Pro Mini. The links to both items' data - the PDF files are dead (File IDs 87 and 91).
We have check both files and they seem to download fine. Where you logged in when you tried to download them?
Posting this is the only way I can find of (out of office hours) getting a message to you.
We can receive email to sales @ hobbycomponents.com at any time of the day or night. You can also find other ways of contacting us from the 'contact us' and 'about us' pages on the website.
All attempts to use your online Customer Service links refuse to recognise my order details.
The number you are trying to use is an eBay purchase number which is generated by eBay and has no relation to our online website. The contact form is only for customers who purchased items via our website. If you purchased your item via eBay you should contact us directly using the eBay messaging system as per eBay terms and conditions. If you have any further problems regarding your eBay purchase please contact us via eBay. We normally respond quite quickly.
Comments made by this poster do not necessarily reflect the views of Hobby Components Ltd.

Return to “HobbyComponents.com shop”