Soldering accessories, project boxes, keypads, battery holders etc.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Standard 220-240V 40W soldering iron with adjustable thermostat and UK plug. Idea for electronics enthusiasts.
1. Durable and ceramic heater.
2. Light weight with a heat resistant plastic handle.
3. Fast and heat dissipation.
4. Plated iron tip and stainless steel construction for longer life.
5. Durable power lead
6. Voltage: 220~240 volt
7. Weight: 150g
8. 40W Solder Iron is ideal for hobbies, kits, radios, and electronics work.
40 Watt (220~240 volt) Tip Type Soldering Iron.
Colour: Green and transparent.
Arts & Crafts.
Soldering and de-soldering semiconductors.
Ideal for hobbies, radios, and model kits.
This is an interesting soldering iron, very simple and yet has a smart circuitry and adequate protection from the looks of it. I usually use complete soldering irons but this is a very nicely designed soldering iron and I’m thinking of getting one for my garage since I can’t take lab equipment home every week for weekends. Thanks